Monday, December 7, 2009

Small bizz

This morning was a great morning. It started off with a long hot shower.... always enjoyable, especially when it's raining out. Then an interesting hour in class discussing whether or not homosexuality is a choice. Mind you, this class is usually retardedly dull so that was nice for a change. When class was over I proceeded on my small business shopping spree.


I started at Lyon Art store on 4th street to pick up some canvas and was informed about Lyons merge with Graphaids. Wonderful, they are also moving across the street in 2010 to a nicer building. Then I was off to ship a T-shirt out so I went to the small shipping store on Atherton and PV right next to CSULB. It's a small family owned business that is never busy and a cheaper alternative to FedEx across the street. After I dropped off my package I headed toward Ace Hardware to pic up some spray paint. There is an Ace a block away from Lyon but I usually go to the one near my house so I went there instead. I even got in a short conversation with the cashier about why Vegas ATMs will give you fives and tens. Finally I filled up my car at Mobile, not exactly a small business, but the mechanics at the one I go to are like cartoon characters. One is tall and skinny with a big beard and the other one is short and fat with a missing finger. Both are middle eastern. Then I came home, took off my wet clothes, got into some sweats and made some food.

What says rainy day like a white grilled cheese? Provolone, mozzarella, and some gorgonzola for a little extra stank.


I ended the morning by watching 'Unknown' on Cinemax. Pretty good. Gotta love Joey Pants and Greg Kinnear

But now 'John Carpenter's Ghost of Mars' is on.... garbage


Ps: support small business'

No comments:

Post a Comment