Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dinner and why it's easy

Everyone complains about cooking their own food and doesn't realize how easy it is. I was hungry for some pasta but didn't want to break open an entire pack of noodles for myself so I improvised.

I grabbed a blue box mac n cheese and started boiling the noodles. Then in another pot I started to sauté green onions, mushrooms and garlic. I added the required butter and milk to my pot(reading the side of the blue box) and finally when it looked soupy added the cheesy powder we all know so well. That's it! That's all the cooking that was required. Then just drain and mix and I had a good meal, and it didn't suck. Although the cheese powder for this brand(not kraft) seemed a bit too fluorescent. Maybe my pee will glow in the dark.



No comments:

Post a Comment