Monday, November 30, 2009

A rapport for decor

As Oncley tradition goes, the Sunday after Thanksgiving is reserved for family decorating. This year we stuck with this trend putting aside the fact that my Mother was out of town to visit her sick uncle/my godfather. We want her to come home to a beautiful house that looks like the ghost of Christmas spirit took a dump indoors. I think we all achieved this, and I feel I can know listen to Christmas music and not feel guilty for neglecting the month of November.

Our first xmas decorating the new living room

I might add, after we forced Jack Frost to puke his holiday guts out, we all enjoyed a cake 'n cup. What is cake 'n cup you ask? I guess you've never bought from the school catalogues that kids bring by door to door to raise money to...do something, i don't know. It was good though.

"Oh, this is the best cake in a cup ever. This guy is unbelievable. He ran the old Cup 'o Cake guy out of business. People come from all over to eat this."


No comments:

Post a Comment