Friday, November 13, 2009

Day of Walk pt. 3

I made it.

Im alive..... beaten, but alive

It took me four hours to walk the 10 mile distance, but as I sit inside portfolio, on my laptop watching Dr. Strangelove...... I am satisfied. I accomplished my goal and i did it with an hour to spare. Not to say that i had a deadline for reaching Portfolio, but i just did it a little quicker than i thought. The casualties of my journey are my back and my left heel. Apparently my laptop was heavier than i expected it left me with a back that only supports so many positions, looking up not being one of them. As for my foot, what i thought was a pebble in my shoe turned out to be a killer blister on my heel.

I snapped a few shots along my walk which i will post later, and also drew a couple sketches of people i saw along the way. I really enjoyed my walk, and i will have more details later, once i get those photos up.

I must say, it was a pretty good Friday the 13th





No comments:

Post a Comment