Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothing says rainy day…..

like a grilled cheese sandwich

Happy rain Long Beach

Mexican blend grilled cheese with bruschetta w/ butter and parmesan coating, of course.

Also, what the hell Carls Junior; way to get the grilled cheese all wrong. The new bacon, grilled cheese burger is the dumbest idea i've ever heard. I know when I go to In-N-Out and order a grilled cheese it is to lower my meat intake. CJr. basically made another cheese burger with no veggies and added another piece of cheese. Retarded. Their commercial tells guys that they can finally stop ordering off the kids menu to get a grilled cheese. Funny, I recall being able to say "no meat" whenever the hell I felt like it. I've got an idea, I'm going to make a burger and it will be specifically made for people who love lettuce! Yea, and I'll stick a burger patty in it and 5 pieces of lettuce. Mmmmm, I'll call it the Flame Broiled Lettuce burger. Damn, I'll make millions. Then I'll film a person rubbing it all over their face and letting the burger grease drip into their cleavage while they smack their food loudly. Yum.


I've been hating Carls Jr. commercials lately…… ok for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment