Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jeen-yus

So I have been noticing how wonderful Apple Genius is lately and today tops. For those who haven't used it, you select one song from your iTunes collection, and then it will create a playlist based on the style of that song. Today while working I decided to make one using a song I really like by Stardeath and the White Dwarfs called "I Can't Get Away." It turned out to be a most pleasing 25 song playlist and now I want to share it with you….. but just you so keep it down.

If you don't have a Lala account, just use your facebook info to create one
(I had convenient 'play' buttons for each song but it got all fucked up. Thanks a lot internet)

I Can't Get Away - Stardeath







Knife - Grizzly Bear

Bag of Hammers - Thao with The Get Down Stay Down

Good to Sea - Pinback












On A Neck On A Spit - Grizzly Bear



No comments:

Post a Comment