Monday, March 29, 2010

Notes of a Mad Man II

I've been buying umbrellas for years and never thought about how I am directly supporting the people that are corrupting our community. It all makes sense. On my way to work every morning I pass a power plant that has excessive amounts of steam coming out of its smoke stacks. I have boiled water before and I know how much steam should be coming out of those stacks and what I see is way too much. That's because this steam isn't the steam coming from the plant by making power for our community, but it is in fact the factory putting more clouds into the air to eventually compile into cumulonimbus clouds and cause rain. But why would they want to cause rain? It can't be to water our crops, they have the water they are initially boiling on the ground already, which could be easily transported to nearby farmland. No, they want this water to turn into vapor and eventually cause a downpour on the nearest populated area.
The reason for this is that the manufacturer of the clouds is the same person that owns most of our water proof products. Rain boots, water proof coats, umbrellas, ponchos and more! It's a catch 22 if i've ever seen one.  Have you ever noticed how these clouds are being pushed out vigorously when the weather gets colder, which increases the chance of the next rain by 57%. You may be feeling a little fooled right now by these liars, I know I did when I figured it out but there is an answer. I have cut the snakes head off at both ends. Every rain I happen to find myself in, I take my biggest black trash bag and make my own poncho. It may seem like I am wasting more trash bags this way, but I have been using potato sacks for my trash for years, which is another story all together. Water proof boots are easily made with bread bags over your shoes. You can use a newspaper over your head for an umbrella, but ever since I cancelled my subscription to our local paper, I have found reliability in milk jugs. Simply cutting out the bottom of an empty jug and placing it on your head makes for a perfect water deflector.

Once we get enough people weaving their way through the norm, we can get these factories finances at almost zero and blow them out of the water once and for all.

You've been warned



Mr. X

1 comment: