Saturday, February 20, 2010

Feeling it

Recently I was reading about human emotions and how they are easily transferred from one person to the next. Im not talking about getting downloaded or magically shot into our brains, but humans contain the ability to sympathize with one another and even use our imaginations to put ourselves in the place of whomever we are in contact with. This is the reason we cry at sad parts of movies, laugh at a funny story and scream at the football game on TV.

This is a totally normal occurrence and isn't usually brought on by surprise, until tonight. I was watching a viral video of a cat back rub and noticed how I could feel the video. My back started to get relaxed and I got tired and calm. Plus the look in this cats eyes was enough to let my brain know exactly how it felt to get a massage like this. So please enjoy the video that forced my brain to give my back a good rub down.
brought to my attention by katy cole

No comments:

Post a Comment