Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dogger

I see all my friends twittering, but I sure do wish my dog could leave tweets to let me know what he's doing…..

oh wait he can.

Check out the PuppyTweets device which hangs from your dogs collar and tweets what he is doing with the help of motion and sound sensors. There are 500 different activities that he can tweet, which don't always match perfectly to what the dog is actually doing, but it's still pretty unique.
Also available soon, for $5, is the BowLingual app for your iPhone. Originally a $100 piece that hung from your dogs collar(Times Best Inventions of 2002), but the Japanese inventors are releasing a new version in the app store. The app records your dogs bark and translates it into 1 of 6 programmed emotions. I guess you either have to know when your dog will bark, or sit there and wait for him to with your app standing by.

1 comment: