Friday, January 15, 2010

Death Wish


What the hell is up with New York?

Skimming Cinemax today I stumbled across the 1974 movie Death Wish starring Charles Bronson aka Mr. Stone Face Mustache. He plays a man who lost his wife due to some thugs who mugged her and snuffed her and now he's pissed. Then JR from Dallas gives him a pistol and he goes fucking crazy.


What I don't understand is why this guy ends up getting mugged every time he leaves his apartment. "Hey I think ill get groceries" *MUGGED* "Ill take a stroll in the park" *MUGGED* "I feel like getting mugged" *MUGGED.* I don't get is why they chose him every single time. They passed tens of old ladies and didn't even notice, and we all know those are the only people you can legally rob.

What I want to know is, what the fuck New York? You've got more muggers than residents, midgets selling newspapers on the corner, and cops who let this obvious murderer get away, after knowing it was him leaving dead bodies all over town. I understand now why I haven't seen a tourist ad on tv to come vacation in NY; I'll stay on the west side.

No comments:

Post a Comment