Wednesday, January 20, 2010

10 Seconds MacGruber!

So we all know SNL can make some pretty bad movies. But they also have their gems.



In honer of the new MacGruber movie coming out, which I am ecstatic for, here is a link for the trailor (embedding disabled, dammit) and a list of all the SNL character movies that have come out in the past years, just to refresh your memory.

The Ladies Man (2000)


SuperStar (1999)


A Night At The Roxbury (1998)


Stuart Saves His Family (1995)


It's Pat (1994)


Coneheads (1993)


Wayne's World (1993)


The Blues Brothers (1980)



Some films are more memorable than others. Oh, and I decided not to add the sequels. Meh.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I thought that trailer was a joke! I can't believe that's going to be an actual movie. I'm dubious about this one :/

    ReplyDelete