Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some nice new treats

I added a few new items to my side bar, you know the thing on the right of this page.

One is the snazzy new "6 Random Posts" box. This box gives the links to 6 random posts I have written in the past. It's pretty fun for me to look at, so I'm hoping that transfers over to you too.

Second is the "Subscribe by Email" box. It's way down on the bottom of the right side of this page. This gives a chance to any non-google users to be able to get updates when I put up a new post. We "gmailers" have the advantage of clicking "Follow" and then using Google Reader (half of you just said "whaaaat?") to let us know when new posts are up.

Last is my Etsy box right below the Subscription box. I added it about a month ago but never spoke of it. It shows my latest pieces up for sale on my Etsy page. Pretty self explanatory.


Enjoy the new toys.
Use them wisely.
With great power comes great responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment