Monday, September 28, 2009

The deed is done




I clicked the button, pulled the trigger, released the trap door, flushed the toilet.......whatever you want to call it.

I finally made the big commitment and bought my new 150cc Lifan engine for my scooter. My second biggest purchase of the year, im going to need to pick up a few more paper routes to pay this baby off. Also the fact that i need to buy a few modification pieces is a little depressing. My dream of getting my engine in the mail and jamming up my bike's rectum and riding it down the street is smashed due to the fact that i have to get the engine, and THEN scope out all the moding areas. The main difference between the old engine and the new one is the exhaust, i dont understand why every other Honda Trail bike has the correct exhaust flange EXCEPT my honda ct90. Which is why i also purchased a ct70 exhaust which will need to be welded to my old exhaust and blah blah blah. I wasn't feeling to hot about buying a new ct110 exhaust......and no one was selling a used one, except this jaggoff from pasadena who wanted full price for his used exhaust....jerk. Getting the 110 would have saved me on the whole welding part, but im not looking to spend more of the money i dont have.

and yes i know that if you dont know about honda bikes this means nothings and is actually quite boring. yea? well....yea! ok! fine! jeeez! more updates to come

No comments:

Post a Comment