Sunday, October 25, 2009

And originality dies....

It's no secret that young girls like to dress up sexy for Halloween. It happened when i was in high school and it is happening now. I just think that it would be a little more original to just take the word "sexy" out of these lame costumes and add a bit more fabric. Hey, i love seeing skin as much as the next guy, but when it comes to being clever i'd like it to have more thought, and Halloween is in autumn for gods sake, not summer, get some clothes on dumbasses. When someone thinks of a clever costume it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Last week i was quickly duped in a long car ride. In the car, among others, was my buddies sister Allie....

Allie: I still dont know what i am going to be for halloween. My friend is gonna be a tree!


Mikes Brain: (Oh awesome, finally these high school kids have branched off from the "sexy" theme and are making original costumes)


Allie: Yea, she is gonna wear brown booty shorts and glue leaves to her bra!

Followed by me losing all hope for todays youth




Yawn.....

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4rUiV_Hh74&feature=PlayList&p=tFZnpTzVqIo

    ReplyDelete