Thursday, September 17, 2009

French at the Greek

Last night was a most enjoyable night, i finally got to see Phoenix live at the Greek theater. I say finally as if i have been listening to these Frenchies for years now, when it's really only been a couple months. Although after seeing them perform on saturday night live i knew a live show was in order, and i must say i was not disappointed.
Lets just say their show was good enough to enable me to withstand sitting next to the biggest, drunkest Phoenix fan ever, who made it his mission to rupture my left auditory nerve. Anywhoooo, it was an excellent show and i think that Metric did a great job at opening, even though some of my party didnt feel the same.
(speaking of which....pictures stolen from SkiddleDeeBeeBop, who left her camera in my car)

No comments:

Post a Comment