Thursday, October 7, 2010

Computer 4 Dead

I bought Left 4 Dead a while back and have had endless difficulties being able to play it. Either wrong processor or not enough memory and so on and so forth. Yesterday was its release onto Mac OS X so all of the Steve Jobbers can play too.... except for one of them.


I suppose it is time to face the music and deem my laptop as obsolete in this cruel cruel world, and this time I DID have the right processor and just enough memory! Although, without a proper graphics card, where does that leave me as a wannabe graphic designer? So I suppose declaring my next purchase to be a laptop to benefit my future is a strong and acceptable statement. Plus I'll get to use my old laptop as one of those stay-at-home laptops, you know, the ones that just sit on the desk and are constantly plugged in! You just open it up and treat it like a desktop computer even though it's like "I aint no desktop computer! Why haven't I left this desk in weeks? Do you still love me?"

At least I can still play CS: Source


No comments:

Post a Comment