Thursday, October 8, 2009

One step at a time

I can smell the carb mixing air and fuel like it's right under my nose.

My scooter is slowly becoming more of a scooter now and less of pile of metal.....with tires. My new engine is in place, my cables are all hooked up to my throttle and new clutch, my hands are stained gray. I had a very productive day today, apparently all honda CT exhausts fit on modern engines.... except my exhaust. So thanks to an old ct70 exhaust online i was able to get my friend to weld the parts i need onto my current exhaust.....it looked kinda like this.....



The rest of my night consisted of me staring at the wiring of my bike and turning my head 45 degrees and saying "huh?" Apparently honda thinks it's funny to change the wire colors between models of bikes so manuals don't match up and michael go crazy. So when i have time to do some detective work i will spend the time to find where the wires go.

Now is time to pack for a quick trip to Tahoe this weekend for my Uncle's 90th birthday! See you on Monday night.

PS: Regina Spektor on SNL this Saturday?!.......pass

No comments:

Post a Comment