Thursday, February 28, 2008

and the monkeys stole the police car....

Wow wow wow. I was doing my daily routine of grabbing the remote and starting at 340 (HBO) and working my way up. After browsing through movie after movie that i have never even heard of, i saw a familiar title....Jumanji. Click bang boom im watching it, and best thing is it JUST started. I haven't seen it in a while so im very intrigued. So the movie starts and I CANT LOOK AWAY! Its starting to scare me at the magnetism this movie has with my face. Plus, it wasn't like i had nothing to do today, i was actually waiting for a good spot to stop watching so i could pick up some paint i was planning on getting....but that NEVER HAPPENED. I ended up watching until the very end of it at 3:15. and it was AWESOME. Oh man, i want to watch it right now! With Van Pelt and the alligators and the stampede and the old bike and the sneaker! Oh dang and remember the part when little Kirsten Dunst gets shot in the neck with the poisonous needles, MAN WHAT A GOOD MOVIE! thats all. Afterwards i got my paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment