Thursday, October 2, 2014

Middle MOn

It's taken me long enough, but I have just opened my first, self contained store.


I am familiar with using third party sites like Society6 and Etsy and now want to put on my big boy pants and take out the middle man!

I will still have select items up in each of those stores but all originals, as well as some prints, will be available in my store exclusively at heyoncley.com. I even have an option for you to write down a scenario for me to draw on a square and send it to you!


Or how about a toilet holding another toilet's tank lid while it vomits into a human's mouth



I still encourage you to check out my ZIIBRA page and read the different subscriptions I offer. I have a subscription that includes your own custom square drawing along with a bunch of prints, that you could get all throughout the year!


Happy #inktober.

No comments:

Post a Comment