Saturday, April 26, 2014

Stop, Motion.

With a click of the play button on Two Door Cinema Club's Tourist History, I have been transported to my past.

As "Do You Want It All?" began to play I was reminded of the stop-motion video my buddy Jole and I made years ago, not to mention a couple recent work conversations regarding stop-motion animation.


We originally would hold down the right arrow key to scroll through Photobooth photos to animate our images.

After throwing it into Final Cut we were able to make this.




A lot of fun to make, and sometimes confusing.


Prior to this double-laptop, stop-motion beast, Jole and I were riding solo in own own videos.


My first:



My Second:


I hope to do more in the future. I have a nicer camera now and even an intervalometer! Look at me now mother.


Stay tuned for #someothertimeinmypastsunday!


Not really.... but I might have to draw 2 #barfadays tomorrow.


ZzzzzZzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment