Friday, July 2, 2010

Is this real life?

Ok so back to my day to day. This marks the end of my Seattle latte excursion.


As for my time not guzzling down finely ground bean water, I got a pretty fun tour of Seattle. Seems like every time I go, I get a small tour of something completely different. A very cool park, that I had a picnic on the grass at, was Gas Works park. An old gasification plant in Wallingford that has been converted into a public park upon closing. Pretty cool steam-punk looking park with rusty pipes in a big cluster right in the middle. 
There's also a big hill that is perfect for panoramics, which has a big sundial on top of it that needs a person to power it.
......it was 4
Then it was a short ride to the Fremont Bridge Troll...
Chelsea was eaten before she could exhale and put her hands on her hips
The Garage.... or maybe it's just Garage, was a cool place to bowl, play billiards, drink beer and eat french fries. An awesomely dim lit place with good music and good shows on their TVs.
that's a beer on the left, and a bowl on the right 
No mirrors, just a lot of tables
A highlight of eatering.... yes eatering, was Pegasus Pizza in Alki. I bet you could order anything there and it would be good. Just try not to order the shrimp salad.... then only eat half of it.... and then eat the rest the next day.

That just about raps up my extra currics. on this Seattle trip. As for my "right now," Animal House just ended and Busty Cops: Protect and Serve is about to start, so I am now ending my post. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment