Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Notes of a Mad Man III

I'll only give you this warning once because you should have already figured it out by now. Don't take the bus. Don't even sit near the bus stop! It's bad for your health.


Ever notice that big hiss sound when a city bus stops to pick up a group of people? That isn't the bus taking a sigh of relief for finally coming to a stop, that's it releasing its chemicals into our lungs. Buses travel all over the city and deal with thousands of people every day making it the perfect carrier for biological attack. Mind you, this isn't an attack from an outside source but from your own city! I haven't quite figured out what they are releasing exactly but I know nothing good will ever come from it.

Think about it, what else has that big release of "air?" Trains and big riggs, both of which travel all across the US to make "shipments," but we know what they are really up to. Last year on my annual road trip to Roswell I stopped at a gas station and tried to disassemble a truckers chemical release box. They must have had the whole truck under surveillance because the driver came running out of the Quick Stop cursing at me; fortunately my home black ops training helped me elude him.

In another instance I spoke to a trucker first hand at the Norms down the street. I asked him why he doesn't think for himself and disassemble the chemical release valve. He assured me that the sound I was hearing was some hydraulic something or other for the breaks and disassembling it would cause him to not be able to stop effectively. How convenient. "Oh no, don't take that out or I'll crash!" Im sure. Even if that was true I'd rather save the millions of people in our country.

Take my words to heart and avoid any public transportation, and not just using it, avoid it completely!


You've been warned



Mr. X

No comments:

Post a Comment