Monday, January 13, 2014

Society6 Print Videos



Society6 just added a short video to all of their Art Prints pages, to highlight the care and quality that goes into each art print ordered. (see it there? by the thumbnails?)

I am just happy they are sharing the care that goes into these prints. I feel a lot of people don't know about S6 and don't know what they are missing out on. Since I couldn't find a share link for the new video, here is an older one about their printed canvas'. Also great.


If you haven't used society6.com for anything art related, as an artist or consumer, please try it out! I have this terrible feeling that people just see it as a modernized cafepress. Although similar, the quality and care, and also the reach S6 has into the arts world, really speaks volumes. From framed prints, to coffee mugs, to shirts, greeting cards and more, society6 has it covered.

Check out my page if you'd like to get the feel of this awesome company.


No comments:

Post a Comment