Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Latte 2 & 3

Yesterday was caffeinated. Our first stop was Stumptown Roasters. I got a small latte and Chelsea got, what she claims is, the best vanilla latte she's ever had. Hard to disagree with her, it was pretty dern good. Also, I love how this place looks on the inside.


 After some site seeing and a lunch at Gasworks park, we headed to Lighthouse roasters for a good sit down and a drink. I got a latte of course and Chelsea got a chai. I didn't get any art in my foam, although I did see it getting offered to other customers. LOCALS ONLY BRO. But really, I think they were just doing it for to go cups.


After reading some tips on Foursqaure, I couldn't leave without trying an Americano. I was warm enough already so I got it over ice, which still held up to its acclaim on FS.

Today we venture to Bauhaus and whichever coffee shop may tickle our fancy throughout the day. I could use one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment