Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back to business

Back to real life. The Cabo wedding was a blast and all the pictures turned out really good. Gotta love natural light. I will be making them public soon once I get them all touched up.

In the mean time I've got my next project lined up for me. I started it before I left for Mexico and finished the main part of the skeleton last night.
I felt the Rocketeer was an appropriate choice since everyone that does anything with Pepakura usually does Halo gear. It took me a while to find this Rocketeer file and I had to alter the eyes a little bit but I'll keep posting updates of my progress.

It's also no surprise that I go back to the grind today... literally, it's time to get to work at It's A Grind later today. Such a nice way to come back from a sunny vacation.


No comments:

Post a Comment