Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Im stuck

I am stuck. There is no other way to describe it. Everynight, everyone i know goes out and stays up late and has a good time and i hear about it the next day. But most mornings i have work, and the nights where i dont have work the next day, im too tired to stay up past midnight. I fucking HATE working. Mainly the whole waking up at 4:30a to make some old guys coffee. I had a day off today, so last night i tried staying up to work on my portoflio (heyelefante.com), and as soon as it hit 11:45 i was out like a light sitting my computer chair. I feel like a prisoner. I have fallen asleep at some pretty bad times, and with my schedule full with work, friends, family, music, design, and a girlfriend it leaves me no time to go to bed at a decent time or even nap(like the old man i am becoming). And come to think of it, i have fallen asleep during/with all 6 of those i just stated.... in the past WEEK.....damn. And as i sit here at 1am i am reminded that i work tomorrow(today) in 5 hours.....yet i am wide awake.

So as i sit back and repeatedly press play on Guster's "Satellite" on my myspace page, i am going to find a stopping point for building my portfolio(which suddenly stopped working correctly(for fucks sake)) and slide into bed....maybe just lay there awake until 2.

A well earned trip to Idaho is coming up for me and the boys....i think its just what i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment