Sunday, July 2, 2006

New camera

Heres the deal, i graduated highschool......duh....when you graduate you get money from people, who knew, and you use this money to buy things you want. Well after i have successfully completed each one of these steps, i am still stuck here waiting for my "special something" to come in the mail. Yes the mail, of course every store i checked for my new digital camera was out of stock or didnt carry the right one or was just too damn expensive. I went to Best Buy to find the Canon Rebel XT (hells yes) and all they had was the poo poo silver one for $100 more than i've seen at Circuit City, i guess they should be called WORST Buy (how original of me). So i go to CC and i browse a bit.....no CRXT in sight. So i go home and go to CC's website, BAM they have the silver one (yuck) and the BLACK one hooray. Click bang boom i order it and now im stuck here for 1-2 WEEKS w/o a super omega awesome digital camera.


Also, i went to Fremm Fest yesterday....which was amazing....and sort of as a kick in the balls to me and my waiting period, EVERYONE had a camera, no not disposable or even boo boo digital cameras like i currently have, im talking Nikon's and Olympus evolts and just good shit like that. I was overzelous fo sho. But at least i got giant, good working, headphones for $3 there. Now today i think im gonna go buy a 1GB memory card with my Best Buy gift card and maybe stare at it for about a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment