Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Say Cheese: The Actual Book

As any good shopper should think, "where the heck are these books Mike keeps talking about?" Well, they're here!

Just as you are waiting patiently for your Say Cheese book to arrive at your doorstep, I waited for the magical box from the manufacturer, filled to the brim with the cheesiest book I've ever written! That day has come and I have books aplenty ready to sign and ship!


Did you grab a copy? The 20%-off pre-order deal ends January 15, so jump on it! It's not even a pre-order anymore because they exist, but I won't tell anyone.


If you need more convincing, take a peek at a couple pages and maybe you'll realize that this cheese is here to please.




So please, Say Cheese or I'll plead you on my knees and hire bees to squeeze fleas before they freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment