Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vac Man



Honestly, I liked playing with this a little bit more than my stretch armstrong for a few reasons.

1) He stayed stretched! How cool is that? and even if you didn't suck all of the air out of him, he could still stretch and release like Mr. Armstrong.
2) No corn syrup. Health nuts try to avoid it in their food, I try to avoid it in my toys.
3) The release button. This is when it got crazy and with a touch of a button he shrunk back to normal size. Now in writing that seems like some toy in the future.... not 1994.
4) He's naked. Whenever I would stretch Stretch, his bike riding shorts (or whatever they were) would find someway of interfering with my stretching fun. Vac Man knows how to party.
and 5) His name is Vac Man.

I loved my Stretch Armstrong and his little dog too, but when his armpit gave way and a sea of corn syrup covered my room, I still had my little vacuumed friend to play with. 

90's toys kicked ass

No comments:

Post a Comment