Sunday, October 26, 2008

Doesn't it feel great

Im sitting in my garage watching a thin red piece of paper dry onto a silk screen and i couldnt be happier. This has to be the best time of the year when the shift from hot to nice and breezy comes through. I didnt work today, and i dont go to my normal job for an entire week, i have some art projects to do, im all caught up on my school work at the moment, the job that i AM going to throughout the week starts at 9 am so i can stay out late and sleep in (8:30 is sleeping in for me), and all of this put together makes me feel fucking amazing. Also since my tape deck and CD player is broken in my car i have been listening to KRTH 101 which is just the greatest radio station ever and plays songs that only add to my euphoria.






Maybe this is why i like halloween so much, it just FEELS good outside. Then comes thanksgiving, where i get to hangout with my entire family and my bands CD comes out, and then xmas which is just plain groovy. The days are on a roll.


viva la vida

No comments:

Post a Comment