Monday, November 20, 2017

I'll Be There For You: Friends and Lovers

I remember watching network TV at my parents, on their gigantic cube of a television. We would watch Friends after dinner and we stuck around for most of the series. I have been playing with an idea for the past couple months.

The concept was to represent each of the Friends with an inanimate object they love.

What was part of their personality and their friend until the end?

Even when their actual friends keep insisting that you "were on a break"?

Or they won't make time for their friend dinner date nights anymore?

Or when they bonk your kid on the head and lie about it?

....anyway.....here's my new series, I'll Be There For You.

OCD strikes again with Monica and her Cleaning Supplies!


Grab your pocket forks for Joey and his Pizza!


Sit down and enjoy the tunes of Phoebe and her Guitar!


You'll say Woopah for Chandler and his Chocolate Milk!


Next stop, Bloomingdales! with Rachel and her Credit Cards!


and finally... we'll pretend we don't know how this will end but
it's Ross and his Prehistoric Engagement!


See the entire print and snag one for yourself in my Etsy store: http://etsy.com/shop/mikeoncley



Stay tuned for more with this series!

http://etsy.com/shop/mikeoncley

No comments:

Post a Comment