Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Vaccines

Is that Colin Farrell?
So, I am an avid Spotify user. I just put it on at work and let it play all day. I was looking at my top listens and it is very apparent that I enjoy The Vaccines. It's funny that I like them so much since the only reason I turned them on was because Spotify suggested it. Go Spotify.... I'm still not gonna pay for it though. Anyway, back to my point, The Vaccines debut album "What Did You Expect From The Vaccines" is a killer album. I cannot stop listening to it and my 140+ listens on Spotify will prove it. The sound this UK band makes is just beautiful. It's like a mix of Interpol, Mumford and Sons, Neutral Milk Hotel and Millencolin mixed together in one album. The singer has a great voice too which can always make or break a band. It also turns out that they are playing Coachella this year, yet still I'd rather just buy a shirt than die in the desert.

Have a gander for yourself. Spotify users: http://open.spotify.com/artist/0Ak6DLKHtpR6TEEnmcorKA

My favorite song from that album, is all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment