Monday, August 9, 2010

Very Exciting

When I was a young'n, I found pleasure in doing things different. One of these things, was sticking it to the people at the Fizzies company.
Drop it in a glass of water? I think not. 'Plop,' right into my mouth, followed by blue foam spilling out and stained teeth for an hour. The package said you could put it in water or milk for some reason, I was too shocked to actually go through with the whole milk thing. I was also bummed out when the 99cent store stopped selling the packs of blue razz fizzies. You can order them online but they are a bit more then 99cents, plus the whole factor of waiting for them in the mail.

OH YEAAAA (as kool-aide busts through the wall)

Hello Kool-Aid Fun Fizz. No blue razz, but a lot easier to find in stores. Plus their Gurgglin Grape/anti-creation commercial is pretty legit.

Welcome back foaming mouth. Rabies never looked so fruity

No comments:

Post a Comment