Friday, May 22, 2009

F My Life?

I've been noticing that with the popularity of FMyLife.com growing, more and more people want to get their stories of the day out onto the web without first thinking about the subject matter. I've seen a rise in quantity over quality.

Example, on FML there was an entry about a girl who went bowling and noticed the guy next to her had a yin yang bowling ball that she admired, "without thinking i said to him out loud, "i like your balls," and everyone heard me. FML" Really? You want to fuck your ENTIRE life because you said "nice balls?" I read about people getting stitched up after dropping their chainsaw on themselves or girls having their own sisters hook up with their boyfriends and finding out their mom assisted with it. If FML doesn't get an editing staff i can see it going down hill quite fast.


My FML entry: "Today i was walking out of the mall, and as i walked to my car i stepped in the biggest pile of gum ever. It was stuck to my shoe, and everyone saw me do it. FML"

im sure that'll make the top ten

1 comment:

  1. haha so weird you just posted this because i just went on their website like 2 days ago and was thinking the same thing.. they werent NEARLY as good as they used to be

    ReplyDelete