Tuesday, January 2, 2018

RAW Natural Born Artists - ENVISION



I will be showcasing at this years RAW:OC arts show entitle ENVISION on January 24th.


Over the 5 years I spent living in Seattle I began to experiment with only using red, blue, white, and sometimes black paint. All of these paintings were created after my local Seattle art gallery shut its doors for good meaning that this January event will be the FIRST time I showcase this series of paintings in front of real live humans! I have shown some of these pieces on my website before but am very excited to give everyone the opportunity to see these up close and personal. I will be selling all of these paintings at my booth including some newer ones.


Tickets to the event are $22 and you get so much more than an art show. There will be live music, dance performances, live painting and a fashion show to end the night!

As a bonus to everyone who buys a ticket from me, you will be automatically entered to WIN an original art piece. A name will be drawn at random on the night of the event so you can go home with your new art! Your ticket must be purchased using the link below to be entered.


Be sure to add "Mike Oncley" as your "artist" when you purchase your ticket.


See the other artists HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment