Sunday, January 9, 2011

Art Everyday

As I pospone doing laundry and testing out possible new beds for myself I have become fixated on a new website/movement. It's called 365 and its whole concept is to encourage an artist to make a new piece of artwork everyday for an entire year while keeping a certain theme. Founder of 365, Noah Scalin, made a skull a day for one year.

It's a pretty unique concept and it is only truly finished after a year has gone by. Im not one to start one of these since who knows if I'd ever actually finish it, I can hardly finish one art project let alone three hundred and sixty five small ones(it seems more epic when I write the number out).

Anyways, it's a cool idea and a lot of neat art pieces, long term and temporary, have come out of it so be sure to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment